To view CCSA’s April 9, 2010 webcast presentation of report highlights from:
Substance Abuse in Canada: Concurrent DisordersPlease login below:
Signed in before? Login here.
Please note: This event was previously recorded.
Concurrent Disorders, examines the latest evidence on the complex interconnection between addiction and mental illness, and identifies important areas that require action if we are to improve client care and patient outcomes.
Presentations were made by the following individuals:
- Introduction to concurrent disorders — Dr. Reinhard Michael Krausz, University of British Columbia
- Stress and Trauma — Dr. Zul Merali, Carleton University
- Anxiety — Dr. Sherry Stewart, Dalhousie University
- Impulsivity — Dr. Marco Leyton, McGill University
- Mood — Dr. Christian G. Schütz, University of British Columbia
- Psychosis — Dr. Tony P. George, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health and University of Toronto
- Call to Action — Dr. Franco Vaccarino, University of Toronto